Where everything comes to an end..
Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 7:01 PM


Sorry guys for inconsistant updating..
Reasons-
Firstly,cause I wanna study well as I regretted my decision last year..
Secondly,I'm lazy..
Thirdly,I'm busy(By Mrs Ng "Oh!Busy uh~" :P)
Fourthly,I am online but just wanna play and go and sleep..If i were to update this blog I'm like gonna be sleeping like 5mins later?Time is precious :)..

Alright..Gonna post bout last few boring days..

30.3.09
Got up from bed earlier than the day before(Of cos la it's sunday ma :P)..Woke up with a sleepyhead and thinking about many things..Went to sku..blah blah blah..after sku bball-ed wif number of people..Forgot who
Homed and went to slp and dota and then slept again..Did not went to mac as had nothing to study or wadsoeva..

31.3.09
Same thing as yesterday,just that went to play bball after sku..Nothing new or old..But after awhile all left except jw as the others some want to do homework and some of my class people going to old folk's home(group 2).
Trained jw abit den he happy happy..sot tou act cute uh(btw sot tou=jw)After my training his shooting not bad eh :P..
Then justly came..Played awhile not long after alas and aloy tan came..Played about till 6++(longest i played if 4hours yesterday..sometimes played 8-9hours..not in school days or in school though..)

Today
Same thing lurh(duh?I am schooling..hahas)But went alas house awhile put CS and suddenly a HEAVY DOWNPOUR!!WTF!!lucky was at his house if not sure get it from mum when I get home!!hahas..Saw his sis too..hahas..Not bad uh know how to cook..NOODLES..hahas..Lame..I even noe how to cook more than that ok..mai siao siao..:P..Then jiu i think erm..rain stopped after less than an hour..so went home and around 6+ not long ago ate dinner..decided to blog as waiting for her to talk to me :P..Gonna go mac and study + do hw soon..so..bye..watashiwa go off first :)

Don't you understand what I feel..you shouldn't be..It's painful for me now..but I'll endure..wait for the acceptance from u..:)..I wonder you saw this message..It's for you..

Ciaoxz..
JKong

♥His profile
His name is Jeremy|KCL.
[221194]
Contact: Msn

♥#=Likes,*=Wants
#Milk tea FTW ^^
*Good or acceptable results.
*New hp.
*Study even harder.
*Money money $_$ :D.

♥Chats
No spamming, duh...




♥Links
Aisyah
Aloy
Brenda
Cassandra
Crystal
Hilary
Jessica
Jia Ting
Jin Rong
Ka Seng
Krystal
Maybelene
!ShEiLa
Tiffany
Xiang Qi
Xuan Kai
Zhi Yan


♥Archives
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010

Credits: Grace[:,
(c) Picture created using photobucket by Grace

Plurk.com